|1||CEBA ( Computer Science, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy)||Dept. of Pre University Education, Karnataka||160|
|2||SEBA ( Statistics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy)||Dept. of Pre University Education, Karnataka||160|
Fee Structure for the Academic Year 2022-23
Seshadripuram Educational Trust (SET) offers free seats for students scoring 95 % and above in qualifying exams.
Seshadripuram Educational Trust (SET) offers a meritorious scholarship of Rs. 10,000 for students scoring 85 % and above in the qualifying exams.
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- ☛ Any Student who has completed his 10th / SSLC or equivalent Board Exam on regular basis from any state board is eligible.
- ☛ The Student should have scored minimum of 35 % in the qualifying exam.
- Certificates to be produced at the time of Admissions.
- ☛ 10th Marks Card Original + 2 Photo Copies.
- ☛ T.C. (Transfer Certificate)
- ☛ 4 Passport Size Colour Photographs.
- ☛ Caste and Income Certificate
- ☛ Aadhaar Card.
Duration of the Course-2 Years.
The Course Duration for Every Combination is 02 Years.
Any Student who wish to seek ssion for second year may apply for, as per the P.U. Board guidelines for same Combination.
As per Karnataka state P.U. Board regulations.https://pue.kar.nic.in/