ELIGIBILITY & ADMISSION PROCEDURE
- Students who have passed the Karnataka Secondary School Examination (10th Standard / SSLC) or any other examination recognized by the Pre University Education Board of Karnataka are eligible for admission to I Year PUC.
- Migration Certificate and Eligibility Certificate must be produced by Candidates from outside Karnataka State.
- Caste Certificate duly signed by the Tahsildar shall be enclosed for claiming concessions and privileges earmarked for such students for admission.
- Application Forms downloaded from the Karnataka PU board website must be duly filled and submitted to the Principal on or before the specified date.
- It is requested that only 'Certified Copies' of T.C. and Marks Card are attached with the application form and not the originals.
- The names of the selected candidates will be announced on the Notice Board of the College on the informed date. Those who do not get admitted before the specified date will forfeit their admission right.
- Languages offered shall be the same as those offered at the 10th Standard.
- There is no provision for change of subject or section after the admission.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
ON ADMISSION, THE STUDENTS SHOULD PRODUCE
- Original SSLC Marks Card for verification with a photocopy.
- Original Transfer Certificate with a photocopy.
- Original Demand Draft for the amount notified as announced in the fee structure.
- ICSE/CBSE students shall submit two photo copies of both Marks Card and Transfer Certificate.
- Parents should accompany their wards at the time of admission.
- Four passport size recent photos.