Awards & Scholarships
- SET Merit Scholarship: Merit Scholarship of Rs. 5000 will be awarded by Seshadripuram Educational Trust to students who have secured 85% and above in the 10th std. exam (SSLC / ICSE / CBSE) and join 1st year pre-university course in our institution.
- Students who have secured 95% and above are exempted from payment of fees and have to pay the government fees.
- Government of India National Scholarship for Primary and Secondary school Teacher's Children.
- Government of India Post-Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and other Backward class students.
- Government of India Post-Matric Scholarship for Lower Income Group Students.
- Scholarship to the students of Backward Communities.