- The student must be punctual and regular in attending all classes.
- Students must compulsorily attend assembly at 8:25 a.m.
- Students should wear the college ID card at all times. Non possession of ID cards will be viewed seriously.
- Students are not allowed to leave the college premises during the college hours.
- A Minimum attendance of 75% in each subject is a must to qualify for the Annual examination.
- Cell phones are strictly prohibited in college campus.
- Student found with cell phones if confiscated by the staff will not be returned.
- The medium of communication in the college campus must be English only.
- Attendance is compulsory. Parents or Guardians should contact the Mentor within the first three days of absence.
- The college stresses a strict code in term of dress, demeanour and discipline.
- The tests / exams conducted by the college should be diligently attended by the students and should be considered as an intrinsic part of the learning process.
- College property (be it benches, desk, books or lab equipment) will be treated with great care and consideration. Any damage or destruction shall be punishable.
- Students shall maintain a sense of discipline at all times. Those guilty of misconduct or whose presence threatens the discipline of the college are liable to be expelled.
- A simple dress code is followed. Boys are expected to be in formal trousers and clean shirts. They are not allowed to wear cargos with multi pockets. Girls are expected to be in salwar kameez. Tight pants and shirts and sleeveless clothes are not allowed.
- Late coming to college will be viewed seriously.