This committee is formed to cater to the needs and interest of girl students and their safety in the college premises. This helps to empower the girls to prepare themselves for futuristic challenges.
Its objectives are:
- To spread awareness among girl students about maintaining healthy relationships with others.
- To encourage girl students to discuss their problems with teachers without any hesitation.
- Helping girl students to develop assertiveness, optimism and emotional maturity to deal with their day to day problems.
- To encourage staff members to extend their support, counsel and guidance to the girl students in need.
- To invite eminent personalities to give talks on various issues related to women.
- Empowering girl students to face future challenges.
- To facilitate a gender-sensitive and congenial working environment for women employees and women students.